ภาษาไทย

Chakri Maha Prasat Hall


The Chakri Group was built and resided in by King Chulalongkorn, Rama V (1868-1910). Only the reception portion is now used, consisting of two wings for reception purposes decorated with galleries of portraiture. In between is the central throne-hall now used for various purposes and formerly for the reception of foreign envoys on the occasions of the presentation of their credentials. It is aptly decorated with four canvasses of diplomatic receptions.

One on the right as one enters depicts the reception by Queen Victoria of King Mongkut's ambassador in London, further on Louis XIV's reception of the mission sent by King Narai of Ayutthaya in the Galleries des Glaces in the Palace of Versailles; a third, on the other side of the room, King Mongkut's reception of the French Envoy, and the fourth of the reception at Fontainebleau by the Emperor Napoleon III of another Siamese Mission. The crystal decorations of the hall are mostly presents from foreign monarchs to King Chulalongkorn. By the side of the inner grand staircase is the dining hall attached to the building.

View Virtual Reality Scene 1, Scene 2  
 
 

 

English

พระที่นั่งจักรีมหาปราสาท

พระที่นั่งจักรีมหาปราสาท เป็นองค์พระที่นั่ง ที่สร้างในแบบ
ยุคฟื้นฟูศิลปวิทยาของฝรั่งเศส แต่ส่วนหลังคาและ ยอดพระที่นั่งเป็นแบบไทย สร้างขึ้นแล้วเสร็จ และมีการเฉลิม
พระราชมณเฑียร ในปี พ.ศ. ๒๔๒๕ พระที่นั่งองค์นี้ สร้างขึ้นเพื่อ
เป็นที่ประทับ ของพระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว
(รัชกาลที่ ๕) และใช้เป็นที่รับรอง พระราชอาคันตุกะหรือ
แขกชั้นประมุขของรัฐ โดยมีพิธีเฉลิม พระราชมณเฑียร
พร้อมกับพิธีฉลองกรุงรัตนโกสินทร์ และ พระราชวงศ์จักรี ครบรอบ
๑๐๐ ปี นับได้ว่า พระที่นั่งองค์นี้ เป็นพระที่นั่งเฉลิมพระเกียรติ
รัชกาลที่ ๕ ด้วย

ชมภาพ ๓๖๐ องศา แบบเสมือนจริง ภาพที่๑ , ภาพที่๒