Proper Dress in The Grand Palace for Visitors
Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the ground of the Grand Palace. Thus the following dress - code (applicable to both ladies and gentlemen) will be strictly enforced:
1. Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, tight fitting trousers, as well as tights can not be worn as outer garments.
2. See-through shirts and blouses, as well as culotters or quarter length trousers can not be worn.
3. Sleeveless shirts or vests can not be worn as outer garments.
4. Sandles (without ankle or heel straps) can not be worn.
5. All shirt sleeves, whether long or short, can not be rolled up.
6. Sweat shirts and sweat pants, wind-cheaters, pajamas and fisherman trousers can not be worn.
Visitors will find ample services and facilities to make the Grand Palace's trip a pleasure.
Such as Kodak's Photo Fast Services, Banking money exchange, Hagendaz ice-cream, Resturants, and Thai's Handy Craft Shopping Stores etc.
[ The Upper Terrace | Subsidiary Buildings ]
[ The Galleries | The Phra Maha Monthian | Chakri MahaPrasat Hall | Dusit Maha Prasat Hall ]
[ Borom Phiman Mansion | Phra Asada Maha Chedi | Amarin Winitchai Hall | Bureau of The Royal Household ]
[ Grand Palace Map | Wat Phra Keo Museum | Virtual Reality Information | Helpful Information ]